
So, with the chill in the air and the rain outside, the kids and I decided to make our favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe. It is so easy! It is actually a Weight Watchers recipe but we think it is the best. Here is the recipe:
1 box spice cake mix
15 ounce can of pumpkin
1/2 bag of mini chocolate chips
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, mix the spice cake mix and the pumpkin until well blended. Add the chocolate chips and fold into the batter. Grease the bottom of a cookie sheet and place rounded spoonfuls of batter evenly spaced apart. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
We tried to take a picture of our cookies but the picture didn't turn out well (the cookies look flat but they really aren't), but here it is anyway.
*A little side note* We love these warm right out of the oven best, but they are also really yummy if you put them in the fridge over night.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Thank you for posting this recipe. A former coworker made these last fall and I couldn't remember the recipe. Yummy!
oh YUM...Thanks for this...I am gonna get right on it!!
Jay
The recipe sounds easy & yummy! Thanks for posting it!
with any luck we will get some colder days to experiment with this. I can't even get pumpkins to grow!
This is off topic to your post,but I wanted to say I love the look,and feel of your blog.
Fantastic job.
Oh those look yummy!
YUM!!!!
Oh my gosh these sound so yummy!! Ingredients on next shopping list :-) Thanks for sharing it.
Jenn, that is funny we are both Esme. You're right, it must be the nurse thing. haha Let me just tell you how much fun we had hangin' out with Bob & the guys. We have missed having them all together like that (it was non-stop fun & excitement). Did I mention comic relief? We all had a great time (even my teenagers who don't like anything). Thanks for sharing him with us for the weekend.
You have an award on my blog :)
Hi there
I just stumbled across your lovely blog and have really enjoyed reading all about your adventures here in England. You have visited more places than we have and we live here! I love your fall decorations and the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies sound delicious. I will have to give them a try.
Lindsay
These cookies sound great! I love spice cake!
Yum, I have never thought of making pumpking chocolate chip cookies. We will have to try these, we are always looking for new and yummy recipes.
oh yum! that just sounds so good!
mmmm. love that centerpiece, too!
Post a Comment