
I know I can't seem to quit talking about the fall season, but I just love it! I don't know what it is, okay, I do. It is the changing weather, the colors on the trees, pumpkins, the smell of wood burning fire places (or coal burning fire places when we lived in England last year), wearing sweaters, fall decorating, hot apple cider (I could sure also go for some good hard cider from England right now too!), and Halloween candy! It just doesn't get better than this!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
I love this time of year!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I love this time of year, too! I was just thinking that!!!
What a FANTASTIC picture...My FAV time of year too.
J
This too is one of my favorite times of the year! I love putting out all of my fall decorations and love the changing of the weather. However living in the Lonestar State it doesn't start getting cooler until NOVEMBER UGGHHHH..
Love your blog!
We don't have fall in my country...but I always love the colors of fall. Nice picture.
Same here! I LOVE fall-- everything about it. The colors, smells, weather, Halloween, pumkins, mums-- ahhhh...I just love it!
What a gorgeous photo. Living in Atlanta fall means - very cool in the morning and at night 80's during the day. The trees will turn colors eventually.
Gorgeous! Our trees are still about a week behind yours.
I am soooo jealous!!! It's still almost 90 here in Orlando :-( I so miss the Northern fall
So pretty!
I especially like Halloween candy with surprises in the bag LOL
Post a Comment