Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm sorry!


I am sorry that I haven't been around in blog land much this week. I have gone to working four 10 hour shifts instead of three 12 hour shifts and I am really feeling the difference. I miss my 12 hour shifts! So I promise to catch up with everyone as soon as I can.

I hope you are all having a great week!

7 comments:

Ali said...

My hubby goes back to 12 hr shifts at the beginning of the year--he can't wait! He hates working 5 days in a row!

Anonymous said...

It really plays havoc with your routine when your work schedule changes. There's something on our blog for you.

Laura said...

Yikes! Next time I complain about my (2) 12 hour shifts remind me of this. Why did you change to (4) 10's?

FreeStyleMama - Diana said...

What a cute dog!

I've been too busy to hang in blog land too!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!

Tina said...

dont worry about it. you gotta do what you gotta do girl x

Kristen Andrews said...

we will be here. My hubby has been working like crazy right now so I know what it like.