Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Holiday Craft Ideas

I love to decorate "Christmas" trees to match the season. They stay up all year at my house, at least three of them do. My house explodes with trees during the winter. So, I just thought that if any of you are looking for a fun fall craft to do, this is another easy one.

These are two of my trees that haven't been "dressed" up yet:

This is one that is all dressed up and ready for the season!

6 comments:

Jay @halftime lessons said...

That is great Jen- I bet you bring a lot of beauty to your home at Christmas...way to go.
Jay

Anonymous said...

I have those trees too! I have never thought about keeping them up through out the winter. Thanks for the idea Jen!

Anonymous said...

Could I love your theme any more? Too cute. Just thought I would stop by since we share names! =o)

Anonymous said...

how time flies. it's almost christmas. i'll have our christmas decors out after my birthday on the 14th. that has always been our tradition.

God bless!

The Buntens said...

Oh, how fun! I can't wait to see them all!

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for showing your beautiful tree. I love seeing trees belonging to others and how they decorate their homes. It gives me so many ideas. I look forward to seeing more of your trees soon.
Are you looking forward to a much warmer Christmas this year?
Lindsay