
I've been tagged by Christie over at Snappy Mom I get to share seven random things about myself, so here goes nothing!
1. My husband is my best friend! We can go anywhere or do anything and have a great time!
2. One of the funniest moments of my life was when my son was only three or four years old and he somehow flung (is that a word?) his little tub of ketchup across the table and it got all over my grandma and the wall behind her. The best part, we were able to get a picture!
3. I wish that I owned chickens! I just love chickens. This picture was taken on a farm that we stayed in up in North England.
4. I have a Pacman frog named Harvey. He is six years old and I have had him since he was the size of a quarter. He lives in our kitchen and we love him.
5. My sister is also my best friend! There isn't a week that goes by where we don't at least go out to lunch or dinner.
6. I have a bunch of buddies that I get together with once (sometimes twice) a year and travel with. This is the best bunch of girls and the wacky part, we all met online and have been best friends ever since!
7. I miss England and the people I worked with there. I am visiting them in February and I was told that they are all trying to lose weight so that they will be half the size they were the last time I saw them. So, I need to get on losing some weight so I am half the size too!
So there you go. I am sure that some of these things you all knew already, but this was what I came up with. Now it is my turn to tag some unsuspecting fellow bloggers, here they are:
Shannon over at Living with the Wild Wild Wests
Brandi over at The Price Pack
Laura over at A Dizney Mom's World
Ashlee over at Robertson's Rule
Lindsay-Ann over at The Cross-Stitch House
Tina over at Mummy Diaries
Tina over at The Adventures of a Working Mom
So now it is your turn to let us know some random facts about you! Have fun!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I have been tagged!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You are quite the interesting person Jen! Thanks for the tag. Give me a couple of days to think of something interesting about myself.
the ketchup pic is hilarious!! great you did a pic for it.
and wow you have a frog. i love frogs. he looks happy to live in your kitchen!
thanks for the tag m8. ill let you know when its up
Thanks for the tag. I was tagged twice yesterday for this so I am thinking maybe I have weird/quirky written all over me!! However I don't think I will have any trouble thinking of things to write about! I will let you know when I post about them on my blog.
The picture of the ketchup all over your Grandma and the wall is hilarious.
Thanks again
Lindsay
That ketchup picture is hilarious! Your grandma looks so happy! Great post.
The ketchup was so funny and glad you were able to capture it. Great post, I always love reading these fun meme's.
No way! My best friend, husband, would be so jealous of your pac man frog. We had one when we first got married, but it died.
The ketchup picture is wonderful!
Post a Comment