
I don't know what I have gotten myself into, but tomorrow I am taking 12 little eight and nine year old girls to see the new movie High School Musical 3 for my daughter Addy's birthday. Ugh! I have my husband and my parents as back-ups so hopefully between us we can handle it. I have to secretly admit that I am almost as excited as the girls are to see this movie! Wish me luck!
Friday, October 24, 2008
High School Musical 3 Party!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Good Luck! Can we come? We are looking forward to seeing it too. It came out over here on Wednesday but we are hoping to see it next week when the rush is over!
We would love to know what you think to it. Happy Birthday Addy.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay & Jessica
Good luck! All of their parents must LOVE you, lol!
OMG...our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family tomorrow.
;-)
LOL -- good luck. I have yet to see one of those movies . . .and I'm hoping to keep it that way! :)
Following In My Shoes -- the baby took over the blog
You can do it Jenn! (I want to see it too)
When you get home come over and relax at the Virtual GNO. I have a perfect little movie just for you!
I wanna see HSM3 so bad. I am forcing the girls, and myself, to wait a few weeks until the crowds calm down before we trek to the theater to see it. They are not happy with me.
Bloggy Bling at my place for you.
I'm so happy that you stopped by tonight Jenn! I can't wait to hear about your evening.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Good luck!
or am I too late...should I offer you some aspirin?
Ok, I am late with the comment so I know by now it went Great I assume. I can't wait to see this movie we are going to have to wait until this weekend to see it.
Post a Comment