Last night while driving my daughter to a sleep over we almost ran over two kittens in the road. On our way back, both kittens were huddled together in the gutter where we had seen them the first time. My oldest daughter and I pulled over and picked up both kittens and took them home. So now we have these two precious kittens at our house. I think they are part Burmese because they don't shed at all and are so so friendly and loving. I grew up with Burmese kitties and they both remind me so much of the cats I had as a child (Ralph and Baby Kittie). One is a girl and one is a boy, the kids have named them Ben and Molly. Look at how cute they are...




So, I don't know where we go from here. I am sure that my husband will not want us to keep them. But for now, these two little kitties have brought some much needed joy into our house, even if just for a few days.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Little lost kittens
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Tell your husband that your readers DEMAND that you keep the kittens! They're so cute!
I'm very glad you saved them, even if you can't keep them, hopefully they'll find themselves a home soon :)
Jenn, you are such a nice person and a good mom. Let me know how Bob handles the news.
Just adding to the Peacock Zoo... They do remind me of Ralph and Baby Kitty too. Very cute!
They are adorable! Good for you for saving them. 2 of 3 of our cats are rescue and they're so lovey!
Tell your dh they're your Christmas present.
mmmmmm, stir fry LOL
That is just sweet of you. We have a 16 year old cat which is in the last league of her life. We're trying to spend more time with her in case she says goodbye anytime soon. My 4 yo has been quite devastated about the truth, she cried like a banshee. Nonetheless, I hope you get to keep them ☺
Ben and Molly are so cute. I hope you find good homes for them. Can't you keep them? They are so sweet.
Lindsay
Ugh, we have a stray we've been feeding and now that's it's getting cold I'm having the "let's bring it inside" thoughts. Too bad our 25 pounders would squash it.
Hi Jenn
I have book tagged you on my blog!
Lindsay
These are the cutest little kittens. This is how we found our 9 year old cat. She was in a drainage ditch beside our house when she was a kitten and has been with us ever since. I like the names too!
Good for you for stopping to rescue these sweet fur babies!!! You rock!! It would be hard to let them go, so I hope your husband has a change of heart!
It looks like you have brought some much needed joy into those kitties lives as well!
bless your heart for stopping and picking them up! They are so darn cute!
oh i wonder where they came from. if they escaped or if they were abondoned.
Usually cats spend their days outside when they are older (well mine did!) so i guess they wouldnt be that much trouble to keep
Post a Comment