
I am off to make my home made chili and get my house ready for tonight. I am having a hard time staying away from the witch cake and our pumpkin bread bowls. Oh, I am so excited!
Have a great Halloween everyone! Do, you dress up for Halloween? What are you all dressing up as this year?
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Halloween! Homemade chili sounds so good! My boys wanted to be ghosts this year. I think I lucked out on that one!
Not personally dressing up,( I am scary enough without a costume!), my boys are being an 80's rocker dude and a monkey. Check my blog in a few days for pictures!
I made homemade cheese/vegi soup for the gathering we are attending. mmmmmmmmmmm
Have fun tonight and I will see you tomorrow. Can't wait.
Homemade chilis sounds awesome.
Did you have a great night?? Did you get your fill of the witch cake and pumpkin bowls?
Post a Comment