Saturday, October 11, 2008

My New Necklaces!

I was so excited to get home yesterday from work and find my necklaces had arrived! I ordered two necklaces (well three because I bought one for my sister) from Kristen over at La Dolce Vita

I have been looking for a "mommy" necklace for a long time and she was willing to work with me to create a unique piece for me. I just love it! Here is a picture:


Then I also ordered this one for both me and my sister for Halloween:

I absolutely love them both! Please go visit Kristen at either her blog site above or visit her here
Kristen's Etsy Site

I am sure that you will fall in love with all of her pieces! Thanks again Kristen!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love the "good witch" necklace!

Also, I tagged you for a meme on my blog! :)

Lindsay-ann said...

I love those personalised necklaces. I will be visiting her Etsy shop to take a look.
Lindsay

Unknown said...

I love Kristen's work and your choices are adorable!!

cherry said...

Love the witch necklace...too too cute. Thanks for coming by last week from SITS...and sayin hi. I loved Utah when I was there...zion is gorgeous. cherry

Kristen Andrews said...

I am so glad you love your necklaces! Thanks so much for posting about them. Your custom piece was a lot of fun!

Ann Harrison said...

I just love her necklaces.
I've had my eye on that "Good Witch" too!

Ali said...

I love your mom necklace! I've also ordered from Kristen--don't you just love her packaging too?!

Anonymous said...

I love your necklaces, I also bought a necklace from Kristen. I love her work she is amazing.