We adopted a Treeing Walker Coon Hound from the Humane Society today. They say that she is between 4 and 6 months and has been at the shelter for about a week. She came into the shelter really skinny so we need to fatten her up. She also needs a good bath (lots of dandruff) but we can't give her one for a few days because she was spayed two days ago, so we have to wait a few more days. She has had a great day with us today and she fits into our family really well. We already love her to pieces! Her name is Harley. Look at how sweet she is...
Harley at PETCO picking out her new toys
Harley's first trip home in the car
Harley meeting Thumper
Yay! I'm finally home!

A dog and her bone, heaven!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
We finally got a puppy!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Very cute!!
What a sweet dog! Hope she is fun for your family.
Adorable! I'm so happy for you! We adopted our doggy from the Humane Society as well, and it's one of the best things we've ever done! Have fun!!
She couldn't be in a better home! Lucky dog!!!
Have fun.
Go get Black Gold dog food at Harmons or Maceys they have a puppy formula. That is the best stuff to fatten your new little girl up! I'm so glad you guys got her!
Harley is gorgeous. I hope she makes good friends with Thumper! I look forward to hearing how she is getting on with your lovely family.
Lindsay
Oh my goodness!! She is so beautiful! I can't wait until we live somewhere (semi) permanent and can get a puppy! Once we live on the mainland again, I'm getting one!
she is super cute!
What a sweetie! Enjoy her!
She is very cute! You are the 5th blogger I know to get a new puppy this Christmas!
Post a Comment