Okay, I know that I am way over posting pics of my fur babies. But I just can't help myself. Here are a few new pics.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
My Fur Babies
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I know that I am way over posting pics of my fur babies. But I just can't help myself. Here are a few new pics.
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 5:51 PM
10 comments:
They're both cute!!!
Adorable little furry ones! I will have to post some of my 3 cute balls of furriness too.
I love the picture with Harley and the bunny.
So cute, so cute!
Great pictures. I love Thumper. I had a rabbit just like him years ago.
Lindsay
My dog sunbathes too! Glad Harley's feeling better!
Hey!!! Harley is so so sweet! And better it seems! I LOVE the pictures in the sun! And the bunny... ADORABLE!
(I think Britt decided to name the puppy Fort... for Fortunate)
So darling! I can see why the camera keeps snapping away! It really does make me want to get another doggie!
Wow...a rabbit and a dog in the same house! That would not happen in mine. Cute photos!
OK they're super cute! I don't blame you for posting more pictures. I enjoyed looking at all of them. Makes me wish I had fur babies too. aw!
Post a Comment