Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our poor puppy

Harley has kennel cough really bad. We took her into the vet yesterday and she was started on antibiotics and we are giving her Robitussin & pepto bismol. She hasn't hardly eaten a thing today and hasn't wanted to play. It makes me so sad. Please say a little prayer for our cute doggie because she is so sick and I am really worried. She has to go back to the vets tomorrow and I think she probably needs some IV fluids. My heart is breaking for her.

She is so sick, my husband is letting her lay on the couch which is usually a huge no no for him.

My youngest daughter Addy made her a get well card

7 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Oh my goodness.
Poor Harley!
I just can't stand to see animals suffer. Breaks my heart.
I'll be thinking of her, and you!
((hug))

MaricrisG said...

oh that is so sweet of your daughter and poor Harley. I hope he feels better soon.

Shannon said...

Oh! That is so sad! I'm sorry to hear that.

brandi395 said...

Poor baby! I have been there with my dogs so I know how bad it sucks. Just make sure to spoil her rotten!

Jenn said...

Aww, I hope Harley gets to feeling better! Give him love from our family!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my heart is breaking for your poor sweet puppy. I hope she feels better very soon.

GinSpaghetti said...

Oh poor puppy!! And omg poor husband! I am in between cleaning and computer so I'm going to have to come back to read about this... oh my oh my!!! I'm so glad to "meet" you - way to go Ann for a fun VGNO!!! :D