Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Friends


As you get older you realize just how important your friends are. I was lucky enough to go out to dinner with a couple of really good friends on Saturday night. I have been friends with Shannon since the fourth grade (boy did we have a lot of fun back in the day!) and friends with Brandi since middle school. They do a GNO once a month and I am already looking forward to next months get together!
The whole GNO gang

Brandi, Me, and Shannon

5 comments:

The Buntens said...

A couple of good friends?!? That is a whole lotta good friends! :)

I love GNO!

Kristen Andrews said...

how fun! You are very lucky to have such great friends, they are hard to come by

Lindsay-ann said...

Looks like you had a great time with ALL those friends.
Lindsay

Shannon said...

That's me! Woo! Hoo! We sure had a lot of fun! I'm so glad you came this time. (For most of the evening anyway.) Next month you can get to know a few more of "the gang".

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I am looking forward to the next GNO Shannon!