

Dori over at From a Yellow House in England gave me these awards. She is an American living in England like I did last year and her blog is really fun to read, go and check her blog out!
The rules are to: Link to who gave the award to you; admit 5 addictions; and then pass the award on to 5 other blogs.
My addictions:
The computer obviously
Coke Zero
Grey's Anatomy
Traveling
Chocolate
The blogs I am choosing...any of you who are reading this. I have so many great blogs that I love to read everyday. So, if you are reading this, consider these your awards too!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Awards Time
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congratulations! I can hardly go a day without chocolate!
Me either Ali. But I think if I eat it with my Coke Zero they cancel each other out. :)
Congrats!! I too am addicted to all the same things, except for the Coke. Just replace it with Club Soda and we're twins!
Congratulations! I can not live without chocolate I have a huge jar full on my desk. And I can't go a Thursday without Grey's either. Love that show!
Congratulations! I can not live without chocolate I have a huge jar full on my desk. And I can't go a Thursday without Grey's either. Love that show!
Post a Comment