Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve


Happy New Year to all of you!
We had a wonderful New Years Eve! We had my sister and her family and our friends Lonnie and Cari come over to celebrate the new year with us. We ate junk food until we were sick (well, at least I was). We sang karaoke songs, played a really fun game called "The Battle of the Sexes" which I highly recommend, and watched the ball drop at midnight. It was a wonderful night and we were glad to share it with some of the people we love.






5 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Looks like a great time. This is a perfect post for this week's Family FotoFun Friday found here.

Kristen Andrews said...

looks like u guys had fun! Happy New Year to you!

Shannon said...

Looks like a fun party! You are such the party animal this time of year! :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi jenn
Looks like you had a great New Years Eve. Jessica would have loved the karaoke. She is into Sing Star at the moment!
The ice rink was not actually on the parking lot. It was on the grassed area right outside the Castle Museum. You would have loved it but sadly it will have gone by February.
If you feel like chatting off-line some time just leave me your e-mail in a comment and I will not publish it. I tried to e-mail you at your snowrs yahoo but you obviously didn't get it.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks for participating in FFFF! I love Karaoke!