Sunday, January 18, 2009

Harley is feeling so much better!


And we are so glad! She is such a good puppy. We are down to only having to get up with her once at night. She has most of her spunk back and has been so much fun to have around. Here are some of the latest pictures of her.


8 comments:

Hannah said...

Aww-- she looks like such a sweet dog!
Glad she is feeling better =)

Shannon said...

YEA!!!!!

Threeundertwo said...

Glad she's feeling better!

Michelle said...

Awww, what a cute puppy. I've been to a few blogs that have pictures of new puppies. Must be that time of year. I'd love a new cute puppy but I already have two Golden Retrievers. I think the hubby would go crazy if I brought more animals home. LOL!! Thanks for sharing.

Jenn said...

She's so stinkin cute! I wanna snuggle her & rub her big ears! hah! Glad she's feeling better!!

Clark Captions said...

Ooohh...she looks so cute Jenn! My daughter would die to get another dog...I am not quite ready for another one yet, so I will enjoy yours if your cool with that! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Kristen Andrews said...

Harley is so cute! I use to have a Harley, we lost him to Cancer. :(

Lindsay-ann said...

Glad to hear Harley is feeling better. Please give her a pat from me.
Lindsay