Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

12 comments:

Rhea said...

I loved reading the Twilight series. I gobbled them up one by one. And, relaxing by the pool is the best place to read.

I can't wait for the movie to come out!

Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day Monday!

Ann Harrison said...

O.K. Jenn, what do you think of this?
My picture had a cat in it. And just today, I received my copy of Twilight.
Spooky!!!!!

G said...

i'm so upset that there aren't anymore books. :(

i'm following you on twitter now and also added you to my blogroll

Minxy Mimi said...

I love Le Chat Noir (I think its called that) I have yet to read Twilight. I think I need too...people say its awesome!

Ali said...

Everywhere I turn people are talking about this whole Twilight thing. I think I know what to ask for for Christmas!

Jenn said...

I don't have any idea what Twilight is but I feel like I have to read it. For no reason other than I don't want to be left out! hah! Let us know how it is!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this before, but I love the bag!

Laura said...

I cannot think of a better way to spend an afternoon! I am just finishing up book 3.

Anonymous said...

Great pic! You'll devour Twilight in no time at all!!

Love your tote, we have a Chat Noir print hanging in our bedroom :)

brandi395 said...

Cute bag even though I know nothing about it. You've gotta finish the Twilight series and then read The Host!

Unknown said...

I'm with Jenn and Kim, and have no idea what you're tallking about! Love the bag though!
Many thanks for stopping by today, I really do appreciate your visit.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.