Friday, August 22, 2008

The addiction continues!


Okay, so you know I have been devouring the "Gilmore Girls" season by season in my spare time since I discovered this series on television while I lived in England. Well, I am almost done with season five and I just can't wait to find out who these girls end up with at the series finale (please don't tell me!) I have been so good about not looking anything up that would spoil it, but I can't wait! Ugh, the suspense!

14 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

How's that Bahama Mama?!
I won't spoil the end of the series for you. (I miss that show!!!)
And those puppies!!!!
They ARE the cutest darn puppies in the world! I just can't take it!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Gilmore Girls but heard great things about it.

I'm still working on 9 seasons of the x-files. I'm on season 3!

Jenn said...

I LOVE the Gilmore Girls (much to my husband's despair) and I won't ruin the ending for you! I was a faithful GG viewer when it was first run and I watch the re-runs all the time! I even have a few seasons on DVD! It's great! You have to let us know when you're done!

Shannon said...

I have never seen the show. I have so many other shows that I watch that I just haven't had time to add another one. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Ann Harrison said...

O.K. Jenn, I'm getting GNO burn-out. I believe I'm tired.
Did you see what Blogger did to Cheryl's GNO post?
The Daily Blonde was "hosting" Saturday night. Her post was up for about an hour than *poof* gone. And she couldn't get it back.
(Is Blogger "Anti-GNO"?)
I believe it's time to wind the party down.

MaricrisG said...

I wish I have more time to watch TV! :) anyway,I have two awards for you. Please come get it :)

Ashlee said...

I hadn't checked out your blog since before you left England- I've missed a lot! Glad you're back safe!

Penelope said...

This is my sister's favorite series! I haven't had time to watch it yet, but I hear its good! I'll have to make sure I set time aside to see it!

I tagged you on my blog! I'd love to learn more about you! Head on over to my blog to get details.

Tyne said...

I love GG!!! I can't believe that you are about to watch the series finale! Oh, I can't wait to hear about your reaction. I am still talking about it.

Jill said...

Oh I'm another Gilmore Girls fanatic myself... Great show - good to watch with kids too!

I never did see the finale. Enjoy yours!

Heather said...

Okay, I need to get on board with this. Everyone loves Gilmore Girls and I think I better watch it.

Tina said...

Oh yay, someone else who loves the Gilmore Girls. I was so sad when they ended the show. Reruns have to work now.

Princess New York said...

I must have shaved years off my life that I spent keeping up with this series lol. I lost touch with it in the later seasons, but I do know several people who have been on the show, including one of the series regulars. Highly addictive indeed!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

We like the Gilmore Girls too. It was funny and the characters were like friends. I miss it.