Friday, August 15, 2008

Not in England anymore


Well, now that we are not in England anymore (boy how I would love to go back right about now!) I need to do some work to my blog page. So, please hang in there with me while I change and tweak things. Hopefully it won't take me to long. Also, I am changing my time back to American time, so some of my posts will look a bit funny such as my "A Thousand Words Thursday" will now look like I posted it on Wed. Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

Ali said...

Love the new banner!

Ann Harrison said...

I am so impressed!!!
This is wonderful. Beautiful!
LOVE the peacock!

Anonymous said...

It's looking good!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the name and banner. It's so innovative.

StacyRenee said...

I love your layout. We missed England by a few minutes. Just as they said sure England will work somebody somewhere else locked us in for Germany. It was great over there though. We had a lot of fun.

MaricrisG said...

Hey SITstah! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You made me smile when you said things about time changes and stuff. I went through that experience 2x and it's not fun at all! Especially the sleeping part of it.Gosh! don't want to go through that again anytime soon. I love your blog design btw. Looking great. I'm in a crossroad right now between changing my blog design to NOT!- work involved isn't too appealing :) Come by my blog anytime- I shall do the same- Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I love your layout I need to redo mine but just trying to find the extra time HA!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you back again soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout and design Looks awesome :-)

Kristen Andrews said...

love the peacock, your blog looks great!

Laura said...

Love your new page, I thought I was on the wrong site! Your recipe sounds great too!