Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Still no internet!

You have no idea how horrible it is to not have the internet! I am stealing a quick few minutes here at work (while my tiny patient is sleeping) to catch up a bit. I hope to have it up and running this weekend. I hope everyone is having a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, seeing the words 'no' and 'internet' together makes me PANIC!!!!

Good luck getting set-up :)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel like a limb has fallen off or something? It's just not NORMAL!
Hope you get it up soon!

Ali said...

I feel for ya! Everytime we have storms here it knocks the internet out. Fortunately, we learned how to fix it but when it first happened I was so lost without it!

Shannon said...

What a bummer! That would drive me crazy!!! My thoughts are with you. :)

Ann Harrison said...

Oh Jenn,
I have only a touch of what you must be going through.
The other night, during our heatwave, our computer overheated and my husband took it apart to clean out the dust and such.
All night!
I hope it's up and running soon!

Minna Hatara said...

Hello Jenn!
I have "tagged" you! Please visit my blog (Minna's Favourites) to read more:
http://minnasfavourites.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-have-been-tagged.html