I still do not have the internet up and running at my house so I appologize for not keeping up with all your fun blogs. It should be up and running by the 13th so they tell me.
I was tagged by Minna of Minna's Favourites.
I am supposed to list six of random things about me and then tag six other people. This is fun! Here we go:
1. I love to travel and explore new places!
2. I am a very shy person, I do not like to be the center of attention.
3. I love keeping animals. At one time I had over 16 pets!
4. I just now started the "Twilight" series...better late than never.
5. I want to learn a new language this year.
6. I secretly want to write a book someday that everyone would want to read.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are my tagged blogs:
1. Dizneymom
2. Brandi
3. Shannon
4. Janel
5. Ann
6. Bekkah
Friday, August 8, 2008
I have been tagged!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow, you are an animal lover, indeed! I had several pets as a young girl, too, but 16 pets is something else. I still love cats, but we do not have any pets in our family because of allergies.
I have to WORK at NOT being shy!? Being the center of attention is torture for me :\
Breaking Dawn just arrived in the mail yesterday. I REALLY enjoyed the series so far, I hope you do too!
Thanks for the tag :)
ok, it's official. I am the last person on the planet to read the Twilight series!
My kids wish we had 16 pets. That's quite a menagerie!
Post a Comment