Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Thousand Words Thursday

Me, my sister, and my late grandpa.

5 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

What a sweet pic, i'm sure it evokes special memories for you!

Thanks for participating in ATWT! ;)

Tyne said...

Fun blog! I really like England (at least I did when I visited...) What are y'all doing there?

Darcy @ m3b said...

Jenn,

I just saw your post on Blog Around the World. I'm the BATW janitor, errrrr, blog designer.

But I'm actually writing because your profile says you're a NICU nurse. I *LOVE* NICU nurses. You'll have to stop by my blog and meet my little Trouble.

Anway - I can't meet a NICU nurse I don't love. So on behalf of a parent: Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What a great photo and I know you will cherish it for years to come.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, this picture really melts my heart <3!


Rachael