Sunday, November 16, 2008

We bought our Christmas tree


We really wanted a 14 foot artificial tree but we were having trouble finding one. So, we bought a 12 foot skinny tree (we needed a new one after using the same artificial tree for almost 15 years!). The results from my when to decorate for Christmas poll was overwhelming for decorating after Thanksgiving, so we decided to wait. I am just leaving out all my fall decorations and put away all the Halloween ones. I have to say though, I am really excited to have all my Christmas decorations since I was without them last year in England!

3 comments:

angie said...

I love skinny trees, especially in my small apartment. And it's a struggle to make myself wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put it up. I'm already listening to Christmas cds in the van!

I took accutane in high school and since I'm 35 now, I just don't remember much. Ali might know. For some reason, I'm thinking it was during a summer, because I was very depressed about the scaly skin and at least I wasn't in class.

I do remember having to take blood tests and the absolutely do not get pregnant rule. So why didn't they just put me on birth control pills first since that's supposed to help too?

Acne.org has some pretty good info. That's where I learned about the miracles of apple cider vinegar.

Sorry this is so long!

Lindsay-ann said...

Glad you got your tree. Looking forward to seeing it decoarted.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving. As you know it's just an ordinary day over here!!!
Lindsay

Tina said...

a skinny tree sounds like a cool idea. our is fat lol

cant wait to get our decorations up. we didnt bother last year, we just had a tree :(