We had such a great Halloween! The weather was fantastic and rather warm for a Halloween night in Northern Utah. After trick or treating we sat down to eat our home made chili out of our pumpkin shaped bread bowls. The kids watched Halloween cartoons and the adults watched old Saturday Night Live Halloween skits (we watch it every Halloween). It was a great night and it went by way to fast. Here are a few pics (16 pics)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
A Fantastic Halloween!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Love your photos! I'm glad that you had a great Halloween :)
Looks like a fun Halloween! I love the pumpkin bread bowls and chili idea! I might have to steal that for next year...
Did you make the witch cake? She is too cute!
That cake was awesome! And where did you get those pumpkin bread bowls...way cool!
Wow!
It's interesting to see how people celebrate halloween.
Thanks for showing.
Just catching up with your blog. We have been away for a few days.
I love the Booing ritual you have over there. It sounds like fun. Thumper looks so cute with his bow on! I really like the pumpkin breadroll idea. They look great. Loved the slide show. Such a lovely memory for you to keep of your beautiful family.
Lindsay
Great pictures! I'm already looking forward to next year!
everyone looks great but that cake is very cool!
The cake looks very yummy, and the chili girl send me some please,.....
Looks like you all had a great night.
You have such a fun family! I loved the pics! I missed you Saturday- I haven't seen you in forever, it seems. I hope you're feeling better!
Love the pics... That witch cake is ingenious..
Thanks everyone! I wish I could say that I made that cake but it came from Peterson's. The pumpkin shaped bread bowls came from there too. Shannon, you are more than welcome to steal the idea, the bowl is so good to eat once all the chili is gone.
Such Cute Kiddos!
Such Cute Kiddos!
Post a Comment