Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Top Ten Stupid Things Americans Say to Brits

My husband and I thought this was really funny considering he is from a British family and we just spent a year living in England. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Nichol said...

I loved it. Thanks for sharing~!

Ashlee said...

Hilarious! I just spent the past several minutes reading your last several posts and I think you are, no doubt, the FUNNEST mom! Did I tell you I'm going back to school in January...into NURSING! You're my inspiration!

brandi395 said...

That's great! Reminds me of when we were at a bar on our honeymoon and a British guy asked my hubby if he could "bum a fag". I thought my husband was going to knock him off his barstool until I explained he just wanted a smoke.

Starkplug said...

Brits think everything we say is stupid. This is an awesome top ten list. You should post this on my buddy's site http://www.toptentopten.com/.