
I hate to say that I am getting older, but I had a great weekend celebrating! I had a great lunch with my family, received a gorgeous dragonfly necklace from my sister, and a great surprise from my husband (thanks honey!). He took me to the Anniversary Inn and we had a really fun time! We have been talking about going for years and years but have never found the time. We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room. It had a large jetted tub with a waterfall and the bed was way up in a tree. Bob also had them cover everything with rose petals, what a sweetheart huh? All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend. Thanks to all of you for all the wonderful birthday wishes and cards, you all are the greatest! Here are a few pictures of our room (7 pics)...
Monday, November 10, 2008
Fantastic birthday weekend!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
How fun and exciting! Looks like it was a blast!
How much fun!!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!! I'm happy to hear you had such a fabulous weekend :)
That tub looks awesome! Happy Birthday!
OH, that looks like sooo much fun! Happy Birthday!
Glad you had a terrific birthday and what a neat hotel.
Happy Birthday! So glad you had a fab weekend, you deserve it.
Happy Birthday Jen! The Anniversary Inn is Awsome! Glad you had fun!
haha! What a cool room! I'm glad ya'll got to spend the evening together.
_Rach (Sissy)
Wow Jenn!
Happy Birthday to you! (You lucky woman :-> )
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I just couldn't picture a bed in a tree. I want that jetted tub!!!
I have stayed there! In that room! WEIRD! (sort-of). I love that place. We have been there many times. It is a very romantic place. I'm glad you have such a great hubby!
happy belated!!! yipeeeee another November birthday!!!
awwww that is so sweet... i wish hubby will think about something like that!
wow the inn looks amazing. glad you had a nice time. happy belated birthday :)
Post a Comment