This was what I drove to work in last week, these pictures were taken just outside my door right before I left for work. It is only the beginning of winter so I guess I better get used to it huh?
Monday, November 10, 2008
The joys of Utah in the winter
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You have snow already? I've never been to Utah--it's looks pretty...pretty cold!
Wow. Snow. Here in Arkansas we see snow in January, if any at all! I would not do well in climates like yours--I'm a nervous wreck driving in snow!
It's pretty - since I don't have to drive in it or shovel it. Nice to look at.
I'm just getting ready to plant bulbs here because it's finally cooling down. Autumn can be hot in California.
Snow already! Beautiful pictures from your front door. I never realised Utah was so cold. Does the snow remain there for a long time or does it clear quickly like it does in England? We do not cope with snow well here! Everything grinds to a halt when we get snow.
Lindsay
Snow already! Beautiful pictures from your front door. I never realised Utah was so cold. Does the snow remain there for a long time or does it clear quickly like it does in England? We do not cope with snow well here! Everything grinds to a halt when we get snow.
Lindsay
Wow. I can't even imagine having to deal with that. I would seriously hibernate.
hmmmm, and to think that I was sitting on a beach last week LOL
I know, I need to post something about it before I forget all about it :)
Post a Comment