I was in the pet store getting crickets for our geckos when I saw a baby Pacman froggy (like the one I lost last week after six years). He was so cute I just couldn't leave him there in the store, so I bought him and now he lives with us. He looks like Harvey except his extra colors are green. We named him Ted and we just love him, he is so full of personality. Here is a couple pics:

I also thought I would put a picture of our cute bunny that we took today. I will have to take some new pictures of the geckos because they are pretty cute too. Here is Thumper:
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Our cute animals
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute creatures...that frog is cool!
For some reason, I have always liked frogs. At least, in stuffed animal form. I would be interested in hearing how they have personalities!
The bunny is so cute and I guess the frog is too :)
Post a Comment