Friday, December 26, 2008

So much snow!

Okay, so this is probably my fault, but I wished for snow and boy did I get snow! So, now it has been snowing non stop here in Riverton for days. Last week it took me one and a half hours to get to work when it usually only takes me about 30 minutes. Today, I was supposed to go to work, however, I high centered my car on all the snow that the snow plow piled up in front of my house and it took a snow plow guy, a ton of salt and sand, my dad, and Bob to finally get my new cute car unstuck. Bob had to finally attach cables to it and drag it out with his truck. My poor new car. And before you ask why haven't we shoveled our driveway, let me just say, we have! We can't keep up with all the snow!

There is a road there under all that snow!

Our house under all that snow (under even more snow tonight!)

My new car high centered, ugh.

My car half way in the street!

My hero, Bob.

13 comments:

Judi said...

UGH..... your snow finally got here tonight :( last night we had an ice storm which I don't ever remember happening here. Woke up this morn to about an inch of frozen bumpy stuff everywhere EEK and now it's been snowing for 2 or 3 hours... sure am glad I have lots of food LOL

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I am glad you have lots of food too! This would be good weather for your horse pulled sleigh rides! Stay warm!

Ann Harrison said...

Only a dedicated blogger would be out taking pictures of their car high centered in the snow!
I LOVE it!!!
Our snow is passing so now we're into a mix of rain and freezing rain. Oh Mother Nature... what have we all done to deserve this?
(How are you Sweetie? I'm sorry I haven't been by as often as I'd like. I promise to visit more often! :-> )

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Jenn
Your are welcome to send some of that snow in our direction! It's good you had your hero to rescue your car. In England people would not even try to get to work with all that snow. Everything would just grind to a halt.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Would you really move back to England? Would you really leave that beautiful house? Do you want to swap?
I have turned on 'email follow up comments' so if you would like to, you could email me. I would have liked to have exchanged cards too.
Enjoy the rest of your holidays.
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine that much snow. I slept with the A/C on all night last night. It's like two different worlds. Yeah for Bob getting your car out.

Kristen Andrews said...

our snow just got all washed away by rain!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

We always seem to get tons of snow, and I have to say I don't mind it, for the most part...until I get stuck, that is. Then the swearing begins.

angie said...

What a gorgeous house! I think the entire state of Arkansas would shut down if we got that much snow!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

What a lovely home! Have fun in all that snow!

Threeundertwo said...

Oh my gosh that's a lot of snow! Pretty to look at, but I'm glad I'm not driving in it! Hope your cute new car is ok.

JenEverAfter said...

I WANT SNOW!!!!!

Regina Bertrand said...

wow, look at all that snow!

Anonymous said...

Wow, if only we got that much snow here in NYC. We got about 3 inches, eh. Thanks for sharing, you have a beautiful house! I have an award for you on my blog :-)