Monday, December 8, 2008

Favorite Holiday Decorations

Some people like Santas, some like snow globes, I like snowmen and Christmas trees. What are your favorite holiday decorations? Here are some pictures of my snowmen and some of my trees.

10 comments:

Judi said...

Those are cute!!!

I just started bringing in boxes from the barn today (shrug)

angie said...

I think I will post a few decorations on Wednesday. I love my nativity set snowglobe.

Cute decorations!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

Thanks Judi! Angie, I am looking forward to seeing your snowglobe and nativity set!

CailinMarie said...

Oh look at you! Those snowmen look so sweet on top of your piano.
I like wise-men. And St. Nicks - I am not so into fat Santa's but a lovely old style Saint Nick sure grabs my attention. I don't tend to buy them though so my decorations are definitely a hodge podge with lots and lots of preschool and elementary school masterpieces thrown in.

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I love the ornaments that the kids make at school. Those would be my favorites.

Michelle said...

Just adorable. I'm a huge snowman lover. Plus I've tried to decorate my Christmas tree with all crystal ornaments. It's been fun collecting them all these years.

Squirrel & Belle said...

Love them! I love christmas trees...I have about 10 (and the collection is growing).

Angela DeRossett said...

Oh I LOVE snowmen! Exactly like those...not the ones that require actual snow! ;)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I love the trees and snowmen. I see why they are your favorite. How fun.

Kristen Andrews said...

cute, I love snowmen too but collect Nutcrackers!