I just wanted to remind those of you who live close by that our party is this Saturday (the 6th). Everyone is invited! If you want to come and need directions let me know. Here are a few pics from previous parties...
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Christmas Party 2008
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Hey is this open to EVERYONE!? lol! Seems like fun!
Yes it is! The more the merrier we say around. :)
I wish I lived closer or I would be there because it sounds and by the looks of past party pictures looks like a blast!
Sounds like so much fun! Wish I was closer. Don't have too much fun.
Cute sparkles on the slideshow pics! Have fun Saturday!
Darn, I wish we lived closer because those pictures make it look like you are having a BLAST!
Oh man...I wish I lived close...I love parties. Our is next Friday. (Next week's FFFF is Holiday Parties...so you will have to participate! This week's is up here)
Post a Comment