Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Traditions

One of our Christmas traditions is to make "garbage soup" out of left over turkey and put up our Christmas tree and decorations the Sunday after Thanksgiving. What are some of your holiday traditions?
Here are a few pictures...




9 comments:

Jay @halftime lessons said...

That's a great lookin tree!! love the garland on the stairs too...Im a big fan...

Happy Holidays!!!

MaricrisG said...

wow you finally decorated that tall tree!!! Awesome!

Kristen Andrews said...

we are very behind in traditions but I usually make my Grandma's Xmas cookies, and hope to find the time, That is a grand tree.

Shannon said...

Your tree looks great. You will have to send me the recipe for Garbage Soup. Sounds...good! And can I just say that Meg is really looking a lot like Brett! Holy Cow! But a lot prettier!

Ali said...

This was our second year to host Thanksgiving and we put up the tree right after dinner--I'm hoping that will become a tradition!

Judi said...

ok, I NEED that recipe!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I like how you call it Garbage soup!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your 'garbage soup' idea!!!

Every year we put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Since Munchie was born, we started inviting her Grandparents up to stay for three or four days. I know they love it and I'm sure she will as she gets older :)

BTW - Your tree looks FANTASTIC!