Thursday, December 25, 2008

Busy Holiday Season!

Wow, it has been weeks since I have updated my blog. We have been so busy with holiday things and I was sick for awhile there. I hope you have all had a great Christmas and have wonderful plans for the new year.

Bob and I went to a Christmas party for my work and had a great time. The party was at the Red Lion Hotel in down town Salt Lake City. We stayed in the hotel the night of the party and we had a great view from the room! Here are a few pictures...
Me and Bob:

Our view of Salt Lake City:

4 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Jenn
Sorry to hear you have been sick. I just thought you were busy. I hope you are now feeling much better and able to enjoy this holiday time.
I enjoyed seeing the view from your hotel room. Salt Lake City definately has some very dramatic and breathtaking scenery. As you know we have nothing like that here.
I hope you had a good Christmas day yesterday. I cooked Christmas dinner and my Mum, MIL and BIL joined us. Jessica got a Wii and my shoulder aches today from 'playing' tennis!!!
Best Wishes from England.
Lindsay

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Lovely views! Merry Christmas!

Shannon said...

Jen you look gorgeous! That is a great picture of you and Bob. That sounds so fun to go stay at a hotel for the night. We haven't done that ALONE in a couple of years. I might have to suggest it to someone...

Courtney and the Boys said...

Well, hello there! Thanks for adding me as a friend on MBC and for following my blog! You've got a great blot yourself! I just love meeting amazing women through the bloggy world. Thanks for reaching out! :)

Courtney in Indiana