We had a fantastic Christmas this year! We had yummy pot roast and we decorated cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful snowed in Christmas with turkey and all the trimmings. Santa was way to generous again (he always knows just what to bring us), and the kids had a ball playing with all their new stuff all day.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas 2008
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
It looks like a great Christmas! That is so fun that your parents and Sister's family come over to decorate cookies for Santa. Great idea!
I think I'm going through Christmas Cookie withdrawal now!
(Maybe I'll make New Years Eve Cookies :-> )
It's so fun to see Thumper so festive.
pot roast sounds yummy! love your cute little rabbit.
have a happy new year mate
Hi Jenn
I loved the pictures. Looked like you had a great Christmas with lots of goodies from Santa. The cookies are great, I am sure he enjoyed them!
Happy New Year
Lindsay
Re your comment. I too share your dream of the converted barn. It is a dream though and will probably always be. Northumberland is really beautiful. Great quiet beaches there.
This makes me wish I had taken more pics, like santa's cookies and rudolph's oats! Cute bunny!
What a great Christmas! I love Thumper. I always had a pet rabbit growing up. So fun.
I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful christmas. I hope New year is too. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment