Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Thousand Words Thursday

5 comments:

Ali said...

The squirrels in my backyard are on their way....

The Buntens said...

Hmmm. Looks like someone is trying to attract some birds alright!

I left you an award on my blog - day before yesterday's post. :)

Anonymous said...

Kids do the strangest things!

Did she say what exactly she was doing?

Ashlee said...

Hi Jenn,

Although you're home now and happy to be there I'm going to miss your fabulous excursions and beautiful picture! I know I've said this before, but I envy your experiences this past year. It's my dream- now more than ever- to do the same! Looking at the last slide show you posted reflecting on the entire year, you were able to see SO much! Glad you're home!

Ann Harrison said...

I love her pattern!
So much thought and attention to detail.
So...where are you now?
(That could be a loaded question considering all you've done lately, right?)