Sunday, July 27, 2008

A face only a mother could love!


This is my six year old Pacman frog Harvey. He has been living at my Aunt Sandy's this past year while we have been over here in England. I know he has a face only a mother could love, but I am so excited to see him!

5 comments:

Ali said...

He looks excited to see you too, lol!

Ann Harrison said...

Oh Jenn, isn't he... oh... adorable. Yes. He's adorable!

(Tonight you need to head over to my blog. It's the last night of my virtual-girls-night-out and I have a party game for you.)

Shannon said...

Oh yes, he is cute. He almost looks like he is smiling back at you!

Anonymous said...

Both my girls would be thrilled to meet him!!! They would love him too!!!

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Oh, he's adorable! look at the love in his eyes! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I would be honored if you added me to your blog list. I am enjoying reading yours and catching up on what you have been up to. England. Wow. I never go anywhere. well, unless you count BlogHer. And church summer camp, 6 hours away. But other than that? Nowhere!

T.