Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The joys of moving...to a new country!


We have spent the last two days trying to pack our belongings into suitcases. It is amazing what a family can collect in the short span of a year! We thought we were doing really good until we came down to our last few suitcases. Now it has become a matter of what we really need vs what we really want. Ugh! I can't wait for the next few weeks to go by when all of this moving stuff is just a blur!

4 comments:

Ali said...

One good thing about moving is it kind of forces you to have to declutter!

Anonymous said...

Ok, what planet have I been on? You are moving? Where? Will I still get my fix of European pictures?????

We've moved quite a few times our selves, once after being in California for only a year...I feel your pain!

Good luck, it will be over in no time!

Shannon said...

I can't believe you only have suitcases! Are you shipping anything back in boxes??? If I visited England for a year I would have ended up with TONS of stuff to bring back to Utah!

Threeundertwo said...

I was going to ask if you're shipping anything too. I hate hate hate moving and I can feel your pain. Good luck!