Ugh! I woke up sick last Wed on our last day in Rome and I have yet to recover. In fact, each day I wake up feeling worse than the day before. Today is day five with no recovery in sight. I may just have to break down and go visit the NHS (have been avoiding using the national health care system here in England for the whole year we have been here). I am missing a weekend in London with my family, my brother in law, and his wife because of this miserable bug I have. But, it hasn't been all bad. My oldest daughter stayed home with me this weekend to keep me company and we have caught up on all the horror movies we have missed. I can't complain.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sorry your not feeling well! My hubby and I were both sick right before Christmas, it was horrible! My Mom was visiting and we didn't get to do too much! Hope you feel better!
Sorry you are under the weather (you know, I never understood that...we're always under the weather, right...it's above us...).
I can share a bit of your misery as I've been plagued with a head cold the past few days..
Feel better so you can post more pictures!
OH NO!! I hope you feel better soon.
Hi Jenn, i just wanted to come and let you know i visited your blog, thanks for visiting mine:-)
sorry to hear your feeling sick, i hope you feel better soon..
Cassandra
Oh, I hope you are feeling better soon!!!
Post a Comment