This a picture of Loch Ness in Iverness, Scotland (we will definately miss traveling to great places!)

-Bob's family
-Our towns church bells ringing every Wed, Sun, and when someone gets married.
-The people I worked with.
-English TV.
-Little old men in tweed coats riding their bikes along the street, or walking thier dogs.
-London.
-Watching little kids in cute English school uniforms file along the sidewalk to school.
-The cathedrals.
-The museums.
-Market Day.
-The slower pace of life, to include all the fabulous tea breaks at work.
-Being so unique in my neighborhood (most of the time).
-Proper English breakfasts.
-Being surrounded by varied accents.
-Sunday roasts.
-Pubs.
-The countryside, just gorgeous.
-Little pheasants and rabbits running all around the fields.
-Ancient houses all over the place.
-Preserved historical buildings.
-Gargoyles.
-Flowers blooming in winter.
-Charity shops.
-Closeness to Europe.
-The cool antique shops.
-Having a different perspective on things going on in the U.S.
-Ghost walks & stories in local pubs, houses, and buildings.
-Smart cars.
-Wonderful bakeries.
I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

-Bob's family
-Our towns church bells ringing every Wed, Sun, and when someone gets married.
-The people I worked with.
-English TV.
-Little old men in tweed coats riding their bikes along the street, or walking thier dogs.
-London.
-Watching little kids in cute English school uniforms file along the sidewalk to school.
-The cathedrals.
-The museums.
-Market Day.
-The slower pace of life, to include all the fabulous tea breaks at work.
-Being so unique in my neighborhood (most of the time).
-Proper English breakfasts.
-Being surrounded by varied accents.
-Sunday roasts.
-Pubs.
-The countryside, just gorgeous.
-Little pheasants and rabbits running all around the fields.
-Ancient houses all over the place.
-Preserved historical buildings.
-Gargoyles.
-Flowers blooming in winter.
-Charity shops.
-Closeness to Europe.
-The cool antique shops.
-Having a different perspective on things going on in the U.S.
-Ghost walks & stories in local pubs, houses, and buildings.
-Smart cars.
-Wonderful bakeries.
I could go on and on, but you get the idea.



3 comments:
I am going to miss you talking about all that stuff, and of course the pictures!
I was living vicariously through you, now I might need a hobby!
Seriously, have a safe move and I know you cherish the experiences you've had.
Thank goodness for digital cameras! A year in England with only a Polaroid would not be fun!
I also was living through you.
Try that English shop at 550? South on 700 East, SLC if you need some England.
Post a Comment