Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wisdom teeth, TMJ, and a cute bunny

Megan had her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and her TMJ stretched out. She is one sore little girl today and last night was even harder. She won't let me take any pics (I can imagine why?) so I thought I would post a couple of our cute bunny who hung out and watched tv with us last night. The first few pics are from Valentines Day that I forgot to post earlier.


6 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Jenn
Oh poor Megan. My daughter and I are sending her a big hug. She must be feeling bad. Jessica had 2 teeth out a couple of weeks ago and that was bad enough. We hope she starts to feel better soon.
We have been away for half term to stay with my MIL in Essex so I am just catching up with your blog.
Re your comment YES I have fainted 4 times. Aged 11 at school wooodwork class, aged 26 in hospital when Jessica was 1 and they were trying to draw blood from her, aged 36 queueing for a raft at a waterworld and last year when my Dad was terminally ill in hospital.
Thanks for sharing your cute bunny.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

brandi395 said...

I hope Meg gets feeling better soon! At least she got it all over with in one shot!

Shannon said...

Tell her I hope she feels better soon! Can I bring her some ice cream or pudding? Maybe some melted chocolate? That would make me feel better.

Hannah said...

Aww so cute!

Jenn said...

Ok so first, tell her I hope she feels better!! And then go take some pictures, no matter what she says! Tuck them away and hide them until she asks for them years later!! I had my wisdom teeth taken out (all 3 at once, I didn't have a fourth one for some reason??) and I as so miserable and sad and just absolutely pitiful! I wouldn't let anyone take pictures and I am SO a picture person. I have folders on my computer from almost every single day of the year! LOL Anyhow, I don't have any from them and I always wish I did. If for no reason other than I still try to get sympathy from people...like 6 years later!! Go take her picture, just promise her you won't post it! Hah!!

Clark Captions said...

Ouch!!! So sorry about Megan! I feel so bad for her..I hope she has a quick recovery!