
This cute face did a terrible thing. She used my FAVORITE shoes as a chew toy! I put these shoes in the closet so they wouldn't accidentally get eaten, then someone came along and left the door open. Ugh! These were my favorite shoes.

Friday, February 6, 2009
The puppy stage needs to end!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Sometimes, I think our dogs puppy stage will NEVER end.
Thanks for stopping by,
Stefan from I live here now.
Darn puppy! They are cute, but a handful!
Hi Jenn
You now have the perfect excuse to go shoe shopping!
Lindsay
Oh, my, it looks like she enjoyed the shoes as much as you did! I hope you are able to easily find a replacement pair.
One of mine ate a whole chair one time!
Oh no!!! The shoes don't look too bad...
Argh. We're talking about getting a puppy in the spring. This is one of the parts that makes me think we may not get past the 'thinking' stage. :)
I was so happy when the puppy stage was over! I lost many shoes to that mangy-mongrel. I mean our sweet puppy :->
Oh no! Now you'll have to engineer some shoe storage up on a high shelf or something.
I have a favorite pair that's very similar. So comfy and I've had they forever.
DANSKOS?! OH NO! That's awful, I'm soooo sorry! Err...ebay some new ones? I so totally cannot relate b/c Nola never chewed a thing. She was a great puppy... Maybe I'll have her write a little note to Harley!
Post a Comment