Friday, February 27, 2009

Megan's Birthday Bash at the Rascal Flatts Concert


Megan wanted to go to the Rascal Flatts concert for her 17th birthday. So, we let her pick two friends and last night we took them out to dinner and to the concert. We had a great time! We even liked Jessica Simpson who opened the show.







10 comments:

Jenn said...

Ahh!! How exciting! I LOVE Rascal Flatts and I am so psyched about Jessica being in country (yea, I bought the album! hah) Hope you all had a good time! Such nice parents y'all are!

Shannon said...

How fun! It looks like a blast!

Lindsay-ann said...

What a great birthday treat. Looks like they had a wonderful time.
Lindsay

Unknown said...

how fun!!

Clark Captions said...

How fun is that??? Way cool, I'm glad you had a fun time celebrating!

Sit A Spell said...

I'm sure they had fun! They put on a great show!

GinSpaghetti said...

Awesome! My first concert was Jessica Simpson (only a few years ago, 5 or 6 maybe?!) -- concerts are so much fun! Looks like you all had a blast!

Ann Harrison said...

Great pictures Jenn!
It looks like it was a great party

MaricrisG said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! Belated Happy Birthday Megan!

The Buntens said...

Oh fun!!!