Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping Beauty I am sure she is thrilled by this post hey???

Tyne said...

What a great picture... I wish I slept so soundly. Thank you for praying for our friends, The Burrells, it has been such a struggle for them.

Kristen Andrews said...

SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

Oh, I remember looking like this as a teenager. Wait a minute - I looked like that this morning. Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Such completely relaxed sleep!

Anonymous said...

Now I want to go back to bed! Nice shot!

Heather said...

Why-oh-why can't I sleep like that?

brandi395 said...

Don't you just love taking pictures of sleeping kiddies! Of course they will want us to destroy these pictures when they get older.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Kids are adorable when they are sleeping aren't they! She looks like Sleeping Beauty! :o)

Jess NBP said...

Sound asleep. Reminds me of my hubby. LOL

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Is that what sleep looks like LOL Great picture. Left you something at my blog below the circus post you really deserve this one :-)

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Gone are the days of sleeping so soundly. Too cute!
I aw you on BATW and wanted to stop in and say howdt to another Utah blogger.

Heart of Rachel said...

It looks like she's in dreamland.

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to look like that right now!!!!!

Unknown said...

That's a great pic. She looks like she is getting some good rest.

Jennifer said...

tired much???