I have had a few people ask me how Thumper was doing. For those of you who are new to my website, Thumper is our pet rabbit that we bought when we were living in England. We just couldn't part with him, so we bought him his own ticket and he made his way across the pond with us back to the United States.
Thumper is more than fine! He has adjusted well to the American way of life. It did take him a few weeks though and we went through a "bad bunny" phase. But now he is back to acting more like a cat/dog than a rabbit. The picture above was taken a few days ago while he and my daughter Megan were just lounging around on the couch.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Update on Thumper
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I have to show my son, Maxx, this picture. He loves animals so much and he will adore this picture!!
So cute!
Oh! I better not show this picture to my girls. They'll want a bunny too!
(So, does he have an adorable british accent? "What's Up, My Lady?", and all that? ;-> )
So cute! We just got a guinea pig this weekend! They are different than cats, lol. I'm workin on a small menagerie now!
So, can you toilet train a bunny, or is this where you are thankful it is a leather couch?
Very cute!
Awwww -- he looks so sweet with her! Now I want a bunny. ;)
thumper is a very lucky bunny! I would have brought him back also.
That is just too cute!!! I used to have a rabbit and he just hid from me. I would have loved him to be more like Thumper. So adorable!
I am glad to hear that thumper is doing well!
I love Thumper, what a great pet! I wish my mom would have let us have our bunnies in the house.
I love this picture! Do bunnies litter box train?
Post a Comment