I can't believe how fast time is flying by now! I am really looking forward to being back at home with my family and friends, and working at Primary Children's Hospital again. But, I am really going to miss all the wonderful people I have met while I have been here in England. I am very lucky to have been able to experience life and work here in England (although I sure didn't feel that way in the beginning!) and it will be an experience I will never forget.

Sunday, June 22, 2008
Two more shifts at work!
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Thanks for coming over to my blog--and especially for commenting. Those SITS girls are genius :-)
Just trying to catch up - so are you not from England? And you are going home to where?
Looking forward to visiting again!
Lovely pictures!
love your head picture! Thanks for visiting my blog and do come back again! Fellow SITS Sister.
I need to go back and read your posts. You live in England?? I love the picture on your header.
Yes, I definitely need to go back and read all about you. I'll be back!!
I'm going to miss all of your "new adventure" posts! It'll be good to be home, I'm sure. I'm hoping we don't have ti visit you at Primary's again!
I'm looking forward to having you back too! Maybe we can actually find some time to hang out again.
Post a Comment