Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Future domestic goddess!

I notice that Addy has been really into this book she is reading, so I look over to see what it was. She was reading my Country Living magazine! She was so into the magazine that she didn't even notice me get up to get the camera. Way to cute! Future domestic goddesses look out!



5 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome!

Ann Harrison said...

A girl after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves to watch HGTV and is only 7. She has actually started giving me gardening tips!!

It's fun to have girls, isn't it?

Thanks for stopping by my garden tour!

Kimba said...

Thanks for stopping by when I was featured on SITS. I'm just now getting caught up on visiting everyone who stopped by.

Love those pictures of your daughter. Way to start her young!

Kimba

Threeundertwo said...

Yeah! It is a fun magazine. I bet she keeps her room tidy too, unlike my daughter.