Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kid hugs are the best!

I worked a graveyard shift on Thursday night so yesterday when the kids got home from school I was still in bed. They all came in to say hello and ended up sneaking into the bed for hugs. I ended up with all three of them in the bed with me. I can't think of a better way to wake up! Now I just have to remember how cute they were the next time they make me mad. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other day my daughter (she'll be two in July), suddenly stopped what she was doing...ran over to me, gave me a kiss and then ran back to continue playing. It's amazing how a little thing, like a kiss or hug can make a Mother's heart SWELL!!! :)

Jenn said...

Hugs are definitely the best! My son is 18 months old & when he wraps his tiny arms around my neck it's the best feeling in the world! It's amazing! And btw, I think you should keep your name! If it's about your family and not your location then stick with it-unless you just want a change!

Ali said...

I love the hugs and kisses! With 2 boys (already 6 and 4) I know I don't have much more time before they think it's yucky!