Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our visit with Lonnie and Cari

We had so much fun when our friends Lonnie and Cari were here for a visit from America. We went down to London the night before they flew in and took the kids to see the Broadway show "The Lion King". What an amazing show that was! I was a bit worried that Addison wouldn't stay interested in it, but it was just perfect for kids. We spent a few days in London seeing all the sites. We also were able to see the Malaysian Army at Buckingham Palace which was fun. Then we went and spent a day in Dover, England. We ate lunch at a Pub and spent the day at the Dover Castle. The next day we took the Chunnel to France and spent a few days playing around Paris. We also took a couple days to show them around where we live now. They saw Nottingham and we took them to the Castle Rising in King's Lynn and the Sandringham Estate which is where the Queen lives during Christmas time and where she always gives her Christmas speech from. We had a great visit and hated to see them go! Here are some of the pictures (43).


3 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

I adore your blog!

I would love to visit England and Scotland one day.

Ooh, so beautiful!

Keep the pictures coming, they are fantastic!

Acrimony said...

Great pictures! First time visitor to your blog and I'll certainly be back. I *love* the UK.

Ann Harrison said...

Your slideshows are just so good!
It sounds like you're taking it all in.
I'm so happy you share it with us!