Friday, March 28, 2008

Leaving for a Mediterranean cruise!

We are so excited! We will be visiting Italy, Spain, France, and North Africa. We fly into Italy on Sunday and our cruise leaves from Genoa, Italy later that night. We will be gone for eight days (staying in Genoa for an extra day on the end). We are going on an Italian cruise line which should be interesting...I sure hope they have someone who can speak English with us. It should be fun and we are really excited! Here are some pictures of some of the places we will be seeing...


1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I look SO forward to your posts and adventures! You are truly livin it up- good for you! I can't wait to hear about this upcoming adventure! I'm also sorry to hear about your grandpa. It's never easy- even when it's expected. Sounds like he lived an incredible life and never wasted a minute! His obituary was an awesome tribute.