It was good to be back in the US. The time that I was there went by so fast! I really needed a lot more time to get stuff done and visit with friends. I didn't realize that I missed the mountains so much!
The main reason for my visit back to Utah was to see my grandpa Jacobs. He has been real sick and it doesn't look like he will be getting better. I am so lucky to have been able to take this trip home when I did. I also got to spend time with my grandma Jacobs which I always enjoy. The two of them are such special people and will always mean so much to me.
I also drove by my house (I miss it so much) and it looks like the renters are taking good care of it.
Thanks to all of you who were able to take some time out to see me and I look forward to seeing everyone I couldn't visit with on this trip in the summer when we move back.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Back from my trip to the USA
Posted by Bob and Jenn Peacock at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hope the weather was OK for you while you were here! I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. That's such a hard thing to go through, no matter how old they are or how long of a life they've lived. Glad you had a good trip home- it is a pretty great place, isn't it?!
Thanks for calling... Just kidding. I know you didn't have a whole lot of time. I'm glad that you got to see your grandparents. It was probably weird to see everything here. It is SO different than England.
Post a Comment